Higley Boys Lacrosse Information
The first thing you will need is a USA Lacrosse Membership number before you step on the field. You can purchase or renew you membership number here www.usalacrosse.com
We use Game Changer/Team Manager phone app to communicate with players. Players can download the app from this website link https://home.gc.com/teammanager/ Players can then add parents/guardians to their player profile.
New players can find the equipment needed to play boys’ field lacrosse with this website link https://higleyboyslacrosse.com/equipment-needed/
Higley High School Campus Map can be found here https://higleyboyslacrosse.com/campus/
2023 Spring Lacrosse Season
4 THINGS FOR SPRING LACROSSE
1.) Have a current USA Lacrosse Membership Number
2.) Pay Participation Athletic Fee $100 (RMA)
3.) Fill out the Parent/Guardian and Player contact form
4.) Pay Registration Fee $500
• 1st Practice January 16th
• Girls vs Boys Game January 30th
• Pork Fundraiser Pick Up February 11th
2022 Fall Lacrosse Season
Higley Boys Lacrosse – Fall Ball 2022
Dates: October 24th – December 12th
Practice Schedule: Higley High School
• Monday 7-9pm;
• Tuesday (Weight Room) 7-8pm; and
• Wednesday 7-9pm
Mandatory: Current US Lacrosse Membership $35
• Day of Service – October 22nd
• Pork Butts: Orders/Money Due – Nov 7th
• Pork Butts: Pick-up – Nov 19th
• LAX4LIFE Tournament – Dec 09-11th
• Boys vs Girls – Dec 12th
Booster Club Members: Looking for Parent Involvement
Team/Individual Pictures: Fall and Spring Pictures
Community Services /Team Building Events: City of Gilbert – Day of Service
Volunteers are needed to assist Gilbert residents who, due to limited financial resources and/or physical limitations are needing assistance with some basic household services. Projects can include assistance with light yardwork, removal of boxes and bags for donations, help with trash and recycling, or changing lightbulbs, air filters and change smoke detector batteries, and more.
Next Service Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022, from 8am – 12noon. Arrive at 7:30am
• Pork Butt Sales
• Sponsorship Opportunities
• Restaurant Fundraisers
• Concession Stand at Home Games (Spring Only)
• Higley Lacrosse Gear /Swag
2023 Spring Season:
• Tax-Credit Funds
2021 Fall Lacrosse Season
Box Lacrosse Signup/Registration is posted in August 2021 and Field Lacrosse Signup/Registration is posted in September 2021. Practice will start in October and continue through November and December leading up to the lacrosse tournaments.
We will be playing in the Misfits Box Lacrosse League that is run by our coaching staff (youth through high school) and attending two field lacrosse tournaments this fall season. They will all be located in Arizona.
- Box Lacrosse League Saturdays in September. Misfits Box Lacrosse league will be at Cactus Yards in Gilbert Arizona. This event is run by our program and we look forward to seeing our players compete in this box league. Competition will be against other players in Arizona. Saturdays in September 2021. Register with the Misfits Box Lacrosse league. $150 Registration is open Information and Registration Here
- Fall Field Lacrosse registration will be posted in September 2021. Practice will begin in October 2021. Tentative dates & times: Monday and Tuesdays at Higley High School 7:00pm to 9:00pm and Wednesdays 7:00pm to 9:00pm at Desert Sky Park – Leading up to the tournaments in December. Dates and times will be locked in when registration is open in September.
- LAX4LIFE Lacrosse Tournament December 11-12. This is a charity event that has raised over $60,000 and given to kids with cancer and hospitals. Hundreds of toys have also been collected at this event. Event Link
- 2021 Fall Fundraiser will be or Famous Pork Butts. Money collection will be November 11th and players will pick up orders they sold on November 20th between 11:00am and 1:00pm. Here is a link to download and print the flyer and order form (2 page PDF) https://higleyboyslacrosse.com/Knights-Fundraiser.pdf
- High School Practice Schedule Mondays at Higley Stadium 7:00pm to 9:00pm. Tuesdays Higley Weight Room 7:00pm to 8:00pm. Wednesdays at Desert Sky Park field #2 8:00pm to 10:00pm. Dates: Oct 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27. Nov 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 22, 23, 24, 29, 30. Dec 1, 6, 7, 8.
About Our 2021 Fall Fundraiser. Our 2021 Fall Lacrosse Fundraiser will be to sell 10 Pork Butts per high school player. We will have a money collection date and an order pickup date. Each 6 to 8lb Pork Butt will coast $50 with $20 going back to the lacrosse program for each sold. These Pork Butts are slow smoked for 14 hours and ready to eat when they are picked up. Each player will be responsible to pick up their entire order and deliver. This fundraiser has had great success in the past with people asking about it every year.
2020 Fall Lacrosse Season
We are excited to announce that the 2020 Fall Ball Lacrosse Season will be beginning November 30th!
Wednesday Nights 7:00pm – 9:00pm
At GCS – 1424 S. Promenade Ln. Gilbert, AZ 85142
Dates: 9/30, 10/07, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28, 11/04, 11/11, 11/18, 12/02 and 12/09
LAX4LIFE Tournament 12/12 – 12/13 Link to Tournament Website
Make sure you register for the 2020 fall season